L'ABRICOTIER

Apartment for 1-4 persons

 

Description

  • 50m² for 2-4 persons, fully equipped and furnished
  • located on the ground floor
  • bathroom with shower / toilet
  • living room combined with fully equipped kitchenette
  • separate bedroom for 2 persons (1,60 x 2,00 m)
  • convertible sofa bed (1,60 x 2,00 m) in the living room
  • 10 m² terrace with garden furniture and parasol
  • parking directly next to your apartment

Equipment:

  • Big fridge with freezer compartment, Dish washer, Microwave combined with grill function, Coffeemachine, Kettle, TASSIMO coffee-/teemachine, gas stove with 4 flames, extractor fan, food steamer, toaster, mixer, hair dryer
  • fully equipped kitchenette
  • windows with moustiquo net
  • Electric heating system for the cold months
  • sheets and towels upon request on supplement
  • common washing machine is available
  • television SAT
  • free wireless broadband internet access

 

Sheets and towels

  • Sheets 8 € / Person
  • Set of towels 6 € / Person
  • If you pay the short-stay-rate, the sheets and towels are included

 

Final cleaning

  • The cost for final cleaning is 45 €
  • If you pay the short-stay-rate, final cleaning is included

Babybed and Babychair

  • Package rate for babybed and babychair is 20 € per stay and
  • 10 € for one of each

Conditions of paiment

30% of the apartment price are due at the beginning of January or at the time of your reservation if you reserve the apartment after the first week of January. The other 70% need to be paid 30 days before to your arrival

Additional costs can be paid in cash or by credit card during your stay with us.

Cancellation fees

Cancellation fees:

  • 29 to 15 days upon arrival: 25% of the paid amount won’t be paid back
  • Up from 14 days upon arrival: 75% of the paid amount won’t be paid back
  • Up from 5 days upon arrival: 100% of the paid amount won’t be paid back

Animals

Thank you for respecting our choice to not accept your animals due to the fact that we got a dog and a cat

 

Tourist tax

The rate of tourist tax is 0,75 € per person and night up from 18 years

Arrival- and departure time

Arrival time: 4 pm to 8 pm

Departure time: until 11 pm

If this schedule doesn’t fit into yours, please contact us and we will try to find an arrangement

Caution

We charge a deposit of 200 € in cash which we will pay back to you after we have checked your apartment before your departure

Washing machine

A washing machine is available on the premises. Usage is 4 € per washing program.

You may also get an iron and ironing board upon request.

 

Delivery of bread and pastries in the morning

During the season we go to the bakery store in the morning. You order the night before and we deliver your choice in the morning! Wake up with hot and fresh bread and pastries in front of your door

Grocery pick up service

You don’t feel like spending time in crowded shops after your long trip to Les Arcs?

Simply order your groceries online at the Hyper U in Les Arcs  before leaving for your vacation. We pick up your order on the day of your arrival for a supplement of 10 € and put everything in your apartment and fridge. Your vacation can start right away!

Please contact us for more information

Reservation per night

Thanks for indicating your arrival date and departure date and how many persons you are


Reservation per week

The online-reservations are not available from Pentecost to september!

Thank you for filling in the contact form. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours

The arrivals and departurs are only possible on saturday from Pentecost to september (thanks for contacting us for eventual exceptions)

Wochenpreise L'Abricotier

Basse saison07.09.19 - 02.11.19530 €
Très basse saison02.11.19 - 04.04.20440 €
Basse saison04.04.19 - 30.05.20545 €
Moyenne saison30.05.20 - 27.06.20610 €
Haute saison27.06.20 - 29.08.20820 €
Moyenne saison29.08.20 - 12.09.20610 €
Basse saison12.09.20 - 17.10.20545 €
Très basse saison17.10.20 - 27.03.21440 €

Calendar L’ABRICOTIER

Available
Booked
SSMTWTF
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

10 + 3 =